Whether you work in an early-stage startup or a longstanding global corporation, increasing employee engagement and cutting costs will certainly be at least two objectives that everyone everywhere has in common. Employee referrals are the solution!
Often one of the most overlooked elements of corporate employee referral schemes are the rewards themselves. In an ever-evolving world, people care about more than just money and Amazon vouchers; it’s time to get creative.
We’ve been out in the market finding out which creative rewards would help boost employee engagement with referral schemes…
12 of the most riveting referral rewards around; just our way of helping you engage employees everywhere!
4 Cracking charity rewards; it may come as a surprise, but the majority of people love to give just as much as they love to get!
So here’s four great ways to give:
- Plant a tree with The National Forest
- Adopt a panda with WWF
- Deciding vote: Company’s nominated charity
- Donation to an academic institution of their choice
4 Scintillating social rewards; not only do social rewards allow for peer recognition, they can also benefit those very same peers and thereby foster further engagement!
So let’s get social:
- Company drinks to celebrate your top referrer
- Deciding vote: Team night out
- Mention in company newsletter
- Recognition at next company awards/retreat
4 Glorious gift rewards; innovation doesn’t always mean reinventing the wheel, sometimes it’s just about finding flashy rims!
So here’s four presents you might not offer at present 😉:
- Extra day of annual leave
- Gourmet Cookery Course
- Local Coffee Card (Based in London? I’d recommend Coffee Works)
- Meditation Retreat